Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pictures

Last post I said I would put up pictures of Desmond playing with my uncle's dog when I visited my grandparents. So here they are.
I think they had a good time. I had to put Desmond in his crate, though, because he wanted to continually play with Rusty, even though they were both tired.
I'll have to take him up there again some time. He needs to socialize with other dogs more.

We have been taking him to a training class at PetSmart. He is a stinker, though. He learns pretty quickly once he realizes he's getting a treat for it. But, boy, is he talkative. He comes in the store yelping so loudly. The other day one of our classmates said she knew that was us. How embarrassing. But I guess it's a schnauzer thing. Gotta love them.

Last post I also was hoping that Amy would make it for a visit, which she did, even though it was so short. They got on a plane in Germany last Saturday and flew to an air force base in Mass, then drove 20 minutes to a Connecticut airport to fly to Tampa. So they got here on Sunday. I saw them Sunday and Monday evening, then they flew to Texas for the wedding that Ben and Jordan are in. At least I got to see them for a little bit. I had said I wanted to be able to see Ava one more time before she turned 1, so I got to do that. I got some good pictures, though, which was good.

First me and my sister.

Then my niece, Jordan. What a little "poser."
Then this picture of Ava. SO cute!

My parents with their grandchildren. All of them are so cute.
Then just my nephews and nieces. Love this picture. Don't know the next time they'll all be together :(
The next day, Jason was with me, so I got this picture of him reading to Jordan. It was so cute, he was reading the wrong words on purpose, and she was laughing and correcting him. (She starts kindergarten this year, so she's more advanced than a lot of the kindergarteners I see in my schools.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment