Friday, August 17, 2012

Emery 2011

Since I last posted on this blog, I've been pregnant and had a baby, who is now almost 11 months old. Needless to say, my layouts have now focused on her, rather than anything I used to do.  I've decided that that's what I think is the most important thing about my scrapbooking--recording these details of her early years that may get forgotten, so she will know what she was like, things she did, and so forth. Now that I think of it, I realize it's been so long since I've even posted on this blog, that I have finished my honeymoon album that I referred to in a previous post, and I've started a book titled, "The Story of Us" that will be about how my husband Jason and I met, up through our wedding. (I think. I may try to continue until we were pregnant with Emery.) I did make a book for my parents and my in-laws about Emery in 2011 (documenting my pregnancy and her first couple of months). Here are some of my favorites from that one.














 Here is a link to the whole book on the Scrap Girls website, which is my favorite digital scrapbooking site. Everything I used was from that site, and the supplies are listed in the EXIF properties on that site.

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/album/18801/4849-emery-2011/


 Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment