Tuesday, January 29, 2013

All About Emery

I'm afraid I'm one of those moms. You know, the ones who always talk about what their kids did or said the other day. I just can't help it. I get so excited to watch how Emery learns more and more things, and I just want to share it with people. Plus, all of the things she is doing makes her seem even cuter than I already think she is.

Here are a few of my favorite things that Emery is doing right now:

1) She puts a purse or bag over her arm, then puts her hand up and says, "Bye!" She also does this with any kind or strap or cord (not electrical). Or really anything that fits on her arm, like in these pictures.



2) Right now, Emery loves "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes." She puts her hands on her head when she wants me to sing it. Then she usually touches her toes, then maybe her eyes and ears.


3) Usually close behind "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes," from Little Einsteins, is raising her arms. On the show, this is what they do to generate power for the rocket to take off. This starts with "pat pat pat" on your legs. Emery switches back and forth between the patting and the raising her arms.


4) Lately when I've been picking Emery up from her school, she starts pointing to each child and trying to tell me their name. It is so cute! So now I've started trying to teach her her name, but she doesn't really say it yet.

Those are just some of the things for now. I'm sure there are more that I'll think of that I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment