Sunday, January 20, 2013

Project 365

Many people have probably heard of Project 365, where you take a picture everyday. I've always thought that would be fun, but I've never done it before. I have begun this year taking at least 1 picture each day, but I'm still not completely sold on doing it. The site that I've gone to for inspiration, captureyour365.com, shows pretty artistic photos, and I don't really take those kind of pictures. But that's ok. I'm more about recording my life and, more so, my 15-month-old daughter's growth, so I think that's what my pictures will focus on.

I already do a Project 52. When my daughter was born, my husband wanted to take a picture of her everyday. That lasted until about the time that I went back to work. So it transitioned into a weekly photo, which I'm happy to say that I have kept up with. I'm actually working on a photobook for the first year of her weekly photos. Here is an example of one. I'll post a link to the entire book when I finish it. The chalkboard background was created by Melissa Renfroe of scrapgirls.com. The alpha template was created by Erica Hite, and the border template by Caroline Kaiser, both of happytocreate.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment