Thursday, January 21, 2010

Moments to Cherish



I wanted to do a year-in-review layout for 2008 when I started scrapping last year. I never did it, but I decided to do one for 2009, after seeing a challenge on the Scrapbooks, Etc. website. I decided to do a 2-page layout, with highlights from the year and favorite photos. I hadn't realized how much has changed in 2009 until I did the layout. I loved all of these pictures, it was fun making the layout. I don't usually do that many pictures. Most of the supplies are from Brandy Murry's Angel Dust collection at Scrap Girls. It also uses Brandie Valenzuela's Rippled Paper template and the "these are the moments" tag is from Chere Edwards. The 2009 was designed by Durin Eberhart, I just recolored it.

I put my Photoshop on my laptop, so now I can scrap while sitting on the couch. It's been nice, because if Jason plays his PS3, then I can still be in the room with him and scrap. Also, when he's at class, I usually watch my shows. Before, I had to be in the other room to scrap, so I couldn't get that done if I was trying to catch up on the TV. Now, I can do both. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment