Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Fun

This year, we sort of got into the festivities for Halloween by getting a costume for Desmond. We were at PetSmart at the beginning of September, and saw the cutest little dragon costume. We thought that would be so great, but we weren't sure how much he would grow by the end of October, so we didn't buy it. Of course, when we did go to buy something, it wasn't there in his size. So I picked a Tigger costume, which was the cutest thing they had left. It only cost $5 by that point, so that was good. We didn't take him anywhere with it on, because he didn't really love it, and the hood didn't stay on well. But we got cute pictures.


 I also put it on Benji, just for a picture. He looks thrilled. I thought it was cute, though.

We didn't make Desmond wear the costume for long, though. Maybe next year.

I also went to the pumpkin patch with my sister-in-law and my nephews. I probably take more pictures of my nieces and nephews than any other aunt. Kid pictures are just so cute, and since I don't have any of my own, that's what I have to do. Besides, I love my nephews and nieces so much--they're so cute!

So, this was the beginning of the fall festivities this year. I love this time of year. Especially once November gets here, and we have Thanksgiving and, of course, the Christmas season. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment