Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Love


This was my first completed layout, done in December 2008. I had the help of a template from the website twopeasinabucket.com. Templates are very easy to use. I really ought to use them more. I started the layout because it was a contest. You could submit a layout made with the template and win free stuff from the designer's website. So this layout begged for a great big picture, and what better one to use than one from our wedding? I made it black and white, but I wanted to use lavendar for the background. It looked funny to me unless I added a lavendar tint to the picture. (I think that's what I did, it's been so long that I forgot exactly how I did it). The journaling was just inspired by the thought that when you get married, you really don't know what lies ahead, good or tough times, but everything has a purpose. Anyway, it's probably the nicest looking layout that I've done, hence the reason I think I should use more templates.

The template is Scrap Canvas 8 from the Queen of Quirk at twopeasinabucket.com. My background paper is from Cherie Mask's All Twitterpated kit, also from twopeasinabucket. I just changed the color of the background paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment