Monday, November 9, 2009

Feed the Birds


When Jason and I got married, we scanned a lot of our pictures in the computer to use for a slideshow. This picture of him at the beach when he was a little kid is so precious. One day we were at Busch Gardens, and a bunch of sea gulls flew near, and he almost reenacted this. It was funny, but it reminded me of this picture and inspired me to scrap it. It was very simple, just lowering the opacity of the big picture so it blended with the background color I chose. I was experimenting with the different types of paintbrushes for the edge. I still may add something else to it. I see similar layouts in the magazines and websites, I just don't always know how to do them. So, maybe when I've figured it out, I'll add to this one. (I didn't flatten the image, so I'll be able to go back to the layers and change things if needed.) I finished this one in July 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment